SURVEY JOBS
Dear Friend,
Let me introduce you to the hottest money making opportunity on the Internet.
I started taking paid surveys three years ago and since then I have been making a handsome living just for giving my honest opinion on consumer issues.
I came across paid surveys when I spent days searching for jobs on the Internet. One day I visited the web site of a market research company that offered $30 for answering a questionnaire. It looked like a gimmick but “what the hell!” I had nothing to lose and nothing better to do on that day so I went ahead. It took about 20 minutes to answer it.
Get paid $5 - $75 an hour to take online surveys from the comfort of my home
Get paid up to $250 to participate in focus groups (collective interviews)
Get paid $15 - $25 to try new products
Get paid $10 - $50 to shop, eat or watch a movie at the local theater and answer a short questionnaire about my consumer experience
…and it’s fun and easy! It doesn't matter where you live, who you are or what your background is. If you are a consumer, your opinion counts and you qualify to take paid surveys. Everyone is welcome.
I registered with more and more companies and this has become my full time job. Today, my family and I make a handsome income taking online surveys. All we need is to give our true opinion and get paid.
Just look at how much you can make with paid surveys
If you took 2 surveys a day @ $10 per survey = $140 per week or $560 per month
If you took 4 surveys a day @ $10 per survey = $280 per week or $1120 per month
If you took 4 surveys a day @ $20 per survey = $560 per week or $2240 per month
By answering survey researchers' legitimate questions, you can get paid handsomely. You make your opinion count too. That really can make a difference!
Get paid $5-$75 to take online surveys
Get paid $20-$250 to participate in focus groups (in-depth interviews)
Get paid $40-$120/h to take phone surveys
Paid online surveys are used in marketing research for gathering data on consumer behaviors. People are invited to fill out forms on the Internet and to give their opinions on various topics. Participants are rewarded for completing these surveys and they can get paid up to $250 just for giving their opinions!
Some people do it part-time to make their car payments. Others work full-time and make enough to quit their jobs! It's your choice!
More and more people are signing up for paid on line survey because it’s easy, fun and the paycheck at the end of the month is rewarding. This is the perfect opportunity for students, stay-at-home moms or dads, retired people, or ANYONE wanting to earn extra income.
Important message: You won't get rich with paid surveys. I don't want to give you false hope. If you are looking for a way to become a millionaire overnight filling out online surveys, this website isn't for you
If you give it a minimum amount of time and work to get on track, you will develop a handsome stream of income like I did.
Whether you're a stay-at-home mom, student, retired or just want to work from home, paid surveys is one of the easiest ways I know to make money online. I guarantee you too can grab top dollars just for giving your opinion and having fun!
What makes this different than other ways of working from home?
* No technical or computer skills required
* No pressure
* No website to maintain
* No products to sell
* No inventory to carry
* No business overhead
* No financial risk
* No “cold calling”
* No calling, period
* No quotas
* No managers or bosses to report to
* No need to hassle friends and family
There are more than 70 companies in my database
BONUS FREE E-BOOKS 1) 225 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY AT HOME 2) CUSTOMER SERVICES 3) GARDERNING 4) BEAUTY AND SKIN CARE 5) DOG CARE 6) THE SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH ONLINE 7) BECOMING ORGANIZED 8) FASHION 9) MAKE MONEY ONLINE |
DON'T HAVE A PAYPAL / CREDIT CARD? If you are from Bank details: Account Holder Name: L.JAYA KUMAR Account Number: 64028081472 Branch: HONGAHALLI (40322) MONEY ORDER SEND IT TO BELOW ADDRESS L.JAYA KUMAR DOOR NO.84/A, RLY QUARTERS YADAVAGIRI POST OFFICE Details to be provided after payment: Once you make the payment, Please send an email to mak.helptoearn@gmail.com with the payment details and your NAME, ADDRESS and EMAIL ADDRESS and you will receive the kit in 2-3 business days. GOOD LUCK HAPPY EARNING |
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment